Newsroom - Digital Wellbeing
Slowing down the growth of healthcare expenses while maintaining the quality of life during the working life and at higher age is the focus of the Digital Wellbeing Focus Area, through prevention of and coping with mental and physical conditions. Ageing, working longer, and living longer unfortunately do not imply that there are also more healthy work and living years. The result is a strong increase in occupational and individual healthcare costs.
- Monday, November 25 2019G-Moji, a digital companion to help teens in therapy visualize and understand their emotions
- Monday, October 14 2019Meet SARA, the robot colleague that will improve elderly care in nursing homes and hospitals
- Thursday, September 19 2019L3W: a comprehensive platform to increase employees' wellbeing through AI and gamification techniques
- Monday, May 06 2019New digital prescription intervention service boosts adherence to asthma therapy and health outcomes
- Thursday, December 20 2018∆elta, the app for digitalised cognitive testing based on AI gains CE certification to officially accelerate commercialisation
- Tuesday, December 04 2018Serious game helps elderly people talk to their doctor
- Friday, October 19 2018The 10 best European deep tech scaleups awarded in the EIT Digital Challenge 2018
- Thursday, September 13 2018Meet our students: Matilda Åberg-Wennerholm
- Tuesday, August 21 2018"Professionals should go back to school"
- Monday, July 16 2018Digital Trends in 2018: Disruptive Digital Innovation in Europe