Welcome to US Landing Program by EIT Digital
This 12-week custom program is for European entrepreneurs with ambitions to prepare their commercial expansion into the US market. This program is tailored to match the specific needs of each company through customized and hands-on support delivered by local experts in the Silicon Valley.
- 12 weeks
- Videoconference meetings
- 25,000 €
- Weekly check-ins
- Working sessions
- Assess, Align, Prioritize & Calibrate
- Target Market Research
- Go to Market Planning
- Sales Ops for Maximum Efficiency
Hypergrowth isn’t an accident, it’s a commitment.
You’ve already done something huge. You’ve built a company with serious technology, serious customers and serious revenue. You could opt for slow and steady growth, or you could take the leap, cross the Atlantic and establish a foothold in Silicon Valley and take your company global. EIT Digital through our Silicon Valley Hub, has designed this program to help empower your team with the most cost effective and operationally efficient way to enter the U.S. market. Our unique offering stems from our deep experience with European tech companies combined with our first-hand knowledge of the US market landscape.
As Chief Innovation, Education and Marketing Officer Diva Tommei notes, "Expanding a business from Europe into the U.S. is a huge challenge. It’s not merely a process of replicating a business model in a new context, but of adopting an entirely new mindset. You must accept that there are unknowns and question your assumptions. Before committing time and money you must prepare with the help of mentors who understand both European entrepreneurs and the nuances of the US tech landscape. EIT Digital and our local experts in our Silicon Valley Hub are uniquely able to provide the coaching and guidance to set you up for success."
Who Should Attend
This program is particularly suitable for:
- Scaleups with proven market traction in Europe
- Founders looking to build a presence in the USA
- Companies with 2-10m€ of annual revenues
- Teams of 20 to 100 employees
- Ventures that have raised a series A or B round
Participants can expect:
- A customised and hands-on program to prepare for market launch in the USA
- An intense 12-week program with dedicated mentors
- Readiness assessment to find skills and resource gaps
- 4 learning modules to cover all the key components of market entry
- Workshops and training on key aspects of marketing and selling in the US
- A capstone trip to the US to meet identified stakeholders and verify your preparatory learnings