TAILOR-MADE GROWTH SUPPORT FOR EUROPEAN TECH SCALEUPS
The EIT Digital Accelerator supports European digital ventures to scale up their business in Europe and beyond. Our goal is to accelerate the growth of promising digital technology startups and scaleups by helping them secure target customers and raise capital.
- Tuesday, March 31 2020COVID-19 - How European DeepTech scaleups help organizations deal with the effects of the pandemic
- Thursday, February 27 2020Gatling & EIT Digital team up to make applications scalable
- Tuesday, February 11 2020Digital CFO for every SME in Europe with CashDirector powered by EIT Digital Accelerator
- Monday, January 27 2020Evina and EIT Digital Accelerator join forces against global mobile fraud
- Monday, January 20 2020CoRehab joins EIT Digital Accelerator
- Wednesday, December 18 2019Dutch scaleup Expivi joins EIT Digital Accelerator
- Monday, December 09 2019Baltic Startup Scene Report 2018/2019 published
- Tuesday, December 03 2019As the first Czech company, VRgineers joins EIT Digital Accelerator to gain easier access to foreign markets
Learn more on EIT Digital Accelerator and the supported scaleups by downloading the factsheets below or visiting the scaleup portfolio.
Improving quality of life by stimulating physical and mental activity for people with cognitive challenges
Apifon is a multinational technology company that designs and develops business messaging services
Armadillo’s RegTech solutions supply original corporate documents & reports, PEPs & Sanctions checks & ID verification for KYC...
Cargonexx is the first digital freight forwarder using artificial intelligence to improve the utilisation of trucks
CashDirector’s digital CFO platform for MSMEs helps banks understand and serve their financial needs in real-time, efficiently and profitably
Accessible goods-to-person robotics solving the internet age e-commerce and omnichannel fulfilment challenge
Enerbrain helps to improve the financial productivity and comfort of buildings without the need to modify any of the existing systems
Helping insurers to design, launch, and scale flexible insurance services, cost effectively and at lighting speed
Visualising and interpreting medical reports and health data, turning numbers into meaningful insights
Remote expert support for machine manufacturers and plant operators. With Augmented Reality, Smart Glasses and oculavis SHARE.
Synerise’s AI based platform enables brands to convert data into profitable growth through personalized customer experiences
AI-driven Customer Engagement connecting customers with businesses via Conversational Messaging