For EIC Accelerator beneficiaries and Seal of Excellence recipients
The EIC - EIT Digital Venture Acceleration Programme welcomes all EIC Accelerator companies and Seal-of-Excellence recipients to apply for the EIT Digital Accelerator scaleup programme and to be supported by venture capital experts & business experts specialized in deep tech. The EIT Digital Accelerator leverages a pan-European network of investors and top corporations to help your company not just raise Series A & Series B funding but also to expand your market share as well as acquire international customers.
Why should you apply?
The EIC - EIT Digital Venture Acceleration Programme is powered by the EIT Digital Accelerator scaleup programme which is designed to work for European technology scaleups with international growth ambitions. You will receive access to finance and access to market support tailored to your company's business needs.
- Access to Finance, raising capital: Financing needs assessment, investment-readiness coaching, investor meetings, exclusive investor events, links to over 1000+ international VCs.
- Access to Market: Pan-European innovation ecosystem, qualified sales introductions, go-to-market coaching, network of 500+ corporate clients.
When selected, your company will receive a full year of tailored international growth support from the EIT Digital Accelerator worth €50.000 to scale up your businesses and:
- Raise your next Series A or Series B funding round from European investors in a faster and smarter way with the support of an experienced Access to Finance team;
- Expand your international market share, reach new customers, grow their international footprint with the support of a focused Access to Market team;
- Leverage our Pan-European network of top European corporations, investors, SMEs, universities and research institutions of EIT Digital;
- Gain international visibility through EIT Digital communication channels.
The EIC - EIT Digital Venture Acceleration Programme is free of charge for the selected EIC companies for its duration, 12 months. No success fees will be charged for deals closed during the 12 months acceleration period. However, for deals closed after the said 12 months, a success fee will apply.
|March 29, 2022, 12:00 CET||Submission opens.|
|May 10, 2022, 17:00 CET||Submission closes.|
|July 1, 2022||Accelerator support (indicative) start date.|
The applications must be submitted through the online submission tool before the above-mentioned deadline to be accepted for the contest. We encourage the participants to keep track of announcements and any new information by regularly checking the EIT Digital website for the duration of the call.
The EIT Digital-EIC project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101039254.