We believe in making and shaping a competitive digital Europe that is inclusive, fair and sustainable and aim at global impact through European innovation fueled by entrepreneurial talent and digital technology.
We embody the future of innovation by mobilizing a pan-European multi-stakeholder open-innovation ecosystem of top European corporations, SMEs, startups, universities and research institutes, where students, researchers, engineers, business developers and investors address the technology, talent, skills, business and capital needs of digital entrepreneurship.
We build the next generation of digital ventures, digital products and services, and breed digital entrepreneurial talent, helping business and entrepreneurs to be at the frontier of digital innovation by providing them with technology, talent, and growth support.
For more information, visit www.eitdigital.eu.
The Ecosystem Administrator is accountable for efficient and effective support to the Regional Director and the Ecosystem Leads to facilitate the administrative and operational processes around ecosystem partners, and EIT Digital innovation and education activities and events across the Eastern region which encompasses primarily Hungary, Slovakia and Poland.
The Ecosystem Administrator reports to the Regional Director.
- Provide full administrative support for ecosystem operations, partner recruitment and Node Strategy Meetings across the region while acting in collaboration with peers in the wider EIT Digital organisation.
- Deliver efficient and effective operational support, including invitation mailings and associated reporting via the CRM system and track participant registration and attendance to ensure the successful delivery of all online and physical events within the Regional Event Plan.
- Develop, coordinate and maintain region-wide CRM data within the defined policies and procedures.
- Initiate and manage region-wide purchase orders within the prescribed systems and procurement procedures.
- Provide ongoing administrative for General Coordination Meetings - i.e., meeting invitations, actions lists.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals for the award of grants to EIT Digital at regional, national, and European-level.
- Undertake documentation, accounting, control and reporting of region-wide activities, together with associated cost and performance reporting, on a quarterly and annual basis as prescribed by the EIT.
- Be accountable for all logistics, supplier management, security measures and access procedures for all EIT Digital offices within the region.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/BA in business administration or related field, MSc/MA is an asset.
- 5+ years of relevant experience. Sound understanding of administrative processes. Experience in online and in-person events planning, organisation and execution, marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience and expertise in the use of the MS Office product suite and one or more CRM platform (HubSpot advantageous).
- Experience in accounting and reporting for international funding programs is desirable.
- Experience working in fast paced environment and/or in an international organisation is an advantage.
- The candidate is to be proactive, service-oriented, capable of multi-tasking, and motivated to drive continuous improvement based on sound analysis.
- Good communication and outstanding organisational skills, including logistics. Proficient in MS Office tools and applications as well as common virtual presence tools and technologies.
Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of the Hungarian, Polish or Slovak language is also a must.
Place of employment
The EIT Digital office in Budapest.
Please mail a resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position. Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
EIT Digital is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. To build a strong digital Europe that works for everyone it is vital that we have diverse range of skills, knowledge, and experience in the sector. Therefore, we welcome applications from anyone who meets the above criteria and encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities and other underrepresented groups.
Applications should be submitted before 23:59 p.m. CET on May 26, 2023.