"Insights on how AI can be used in business"
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an emerging technology where everyone talks about. AI will impact future forms of work, business conduct, and everyday life. What can you do with it from a management point of view? How should you handle this technology on your corporate strategic agenda? These questions will be addressed during the short executive course Business implications of AI. Get yourself ready for AI and sign up!
When: 5 & 7 October
Where: Brussels, Budapest, Paris
Partner: KTH Executive
Price: 1400 euro
Short executive course content
"Artificial intelligence should absolutely be part of the strategic agenda in business", says Ulf Änggård, director of AI initiatives at KTH Royal Institute of Technology’s Executive School in Stockholm, in an interview. Hence, this course provides an understanding of AI technologies. This is key to understand business opportunities and making the right business decisions. You as a business manager will be prepared to guide your organisation into new opportunities of AI technologies. Both the online material and the on-site course will demonstrate how AI is changing the business landscape, giving you the tools to ask the right questions and find out how you can use AI to your advantage.
The blended course is an international programme that EIT Digital Professional School offers in collaboration with its partner KTH Executive School.
Key take aways
- Learn where to start with AI and how to move on;
- Understand where AI is profitable and why - now and in the future;
- Understand how AI investments should be implemented and further developed.
Who should attend
Business managers and decision makers:
- who want to understand AI application opportunities;
- who need to identify and explore AI opportunities;
- who want to broaden their knowledge about the disruptive potential of AI for business;
- who want to apply their expertise for the digital transformation of business and society