EIT Digital 2022: For a strong digital Europe
Submit a proposal to join us in boosting entrepreneurship and education for a strong Digital Europe.
EIT Digital opens its proposal submission period for 'EIT Digital 2022' in order to launch the construction of 2022 activities. 'EIT Digital 2022' targets entrepreneurial minds planning to:
- Launch or boost a deep tech venture and product with the EIT Digital Innovation Factory
- Deliver entrepreneurial digital tech education programmes with the EIT Digital Entrepreneurial Academy.
EIT Digital's work programme 2022 will be guided by the EIT Digital Strategic Innovation Agenda 2020-2022. It identifies 5 strategic areas which innovation and education programmes should contribute to in order to build a strong digital Europe:
- Digital Tech
- Digital Industry
- Digital Cities
- Digital Wellbeing
- Digital Finance
- Proposal System opens: April 6, 2021
- Information sessions by Video Conference: April 7, 2021
- Brokerage Sessions by Video Conference: April 14, 2021
- Proposal System closes: May 12, 2021 at 5pm CEST (hard deadline, no extension will be granted)
- See the EIT Digital 2022 document for the detailed timeline of the selection procedure.
Submit your proposal
|Planning to launch or boost a deep tech venture and product?||Planning to deliver an entrepreneurial digital tech education programme?|
|Come work with us and participate in the:||Come work with us and participate in the:|
|DIGITAL INNOVATION FACTORY||DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURIAL ACADEMY|
|Participate in EIT Digital 2022: your first step in conquering the world!||Join EIT Digital 2022: Shape a new generation of digital entrepreneurs!|
No innovation without education
Connecting innovation and education is fundamental in EIT Digital.
Have a proposal for the Digital Innovation Factory? Get access to the entrepreneurial talents of our Academy by offering internship positions to our students in your venture. Benefit from the entrepreneurial skills of our graduates by involving them in your venture team.
Have a proposal for the Digital Entrepreneurial Academy? Include real business challenges from our Innovation Activities in your Summer School proposal. Develop a professional learning programme aligned with our strategic focus areas to help companies and organisations to acquire the right leadership capacity, workforce skills, and corporate culture needed for the digital transformation.
How to participate?
EIT Digital 2022 document – detailed description of proposal requirements and submission process.
- Co-funding requirement: EIT Digital co-invests in your plans to create value. The minimum co-funding requirements set for partners per area are explained in the EIT Digital 2022 document.
- Partnership requirement: EIT Digital is a partnership organisation. This implies that proposers are expected to be or become Partner of EIT Digital. Organisations that are not yet a Partner are expected to submit their application for partnership latest at the moment of submission of the proposal. Please see Partnership models for more information about becoming an EIT Digital partner.
- If your organisation is not a Partner, please provide us with some information via the questionnaire for new organisations. This will start the partner application process and put you in contact with the relevant CLC / Node. At the same time this will allow you to register for access to the EIT Digital 2022 Intranet page and its proposal submission system.
- If your organisation is not a Partner, but has successfully registered via the above questionnaire: go to EIT Digital 2022 Intranet page.
- If your organisation is already a Partner of EIT Digital: go directly to EIT Digital 2022 Intranet page.
- Ecosystem requirement: The activities are typically executed in and around the EIT Digital Co-Location Centres (CLCs) for community building. Should you need assistance in finding partners of EIT Digital to collaborate with, or have further questions about EIT Digital in general and EIT Digital 2022 in particular, please contact the relevant Node Director.
- Other requirements: Please read carefully the EIT Digital 2022 document available at the top of this section.