Please email your CV and motivation letter in English to: email@example.com, highlighting how your skills and experience meet the qualifications requested for this position.
Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
Please specify the Activity Name, position and location you are applying for.
The Post-Master positions are open to all graduates of the EIT Digital Master Schools. The work includes all stages and parts of the innovation process as technology and business model development. The intention of the position is to contribute to the Post-Master’s personal entrepreneurship development.
Innovation area: Digital Wellbeing
Activities: Combating Child Obesity
The goal of this activity is to develop Think Slim for Kids, which is an eCoach for children with overweight and obesity. The eCoach will provide a tailored intervention to each child, by first learning (by collecting data of the child and parent via the app) which situations in daily life are risky, that is, in which situations high caloric food consumption and sedentary behaviour occur. Variables such as emotions, social situations, geolocation, activity, etc. will be measured, and entered in a model, permitting us to learn when to provide an intervention. Interventions will be developed based on the principles of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). This eCoach will be based on Think Slim for Adults and further developed using co-creation with children and parents. The post-master student will be closely involved in this development and be fully integrated in the startup created by the following partners: Garage 2020, Degetel, Achmea, Association Publique des Hôpitaux de Paris, Imperial College London.
We are looking for one Post-Master Professional that will perform the following tasks:
- Explore possibilities and develop templates of how data collection is to be conducted using the app
- Explore possibilities and apply data fusion techniques (different sources e.g. sensors, GPS and different formats) derived from the app
- Co-develop (online or offline) algorithms and models for monitoring and intervention (in collaboration with the psychology/health student/team)
- Explore possibilities and co-develop techniques that integrate these algorithms in the app and co-monitor the development of the app
- Evaluate the models developed during the project (data collection, data fusion, algorithms for monitoring and intervention) and validate the results
The work will involve intense collaboration with EIT Digital and EIT Health partners, and other related technology providers that are actively participating the activity. English is the working language in the activity. Dutch/French language skills are an asset.
Place of Employment is the EIT Digital Co-location Centre in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Occasional European travel to be expected.
- One-year full-time contract with possibility of renewal for another year*
- Guidance by Innovation Leader and Node Director
- Exposure to a multinational work environment
- The opportunity of working on a deep tech project
*Contract duration and salary range may vary between different Nodes and Countries due to national legislation.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position you apply for. In the subject of your e-mail please mention: “CCO_PM_ Eindhoven”.
Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered. Please specify the Activity Name, position and location you are applying for.