Please email your CV and motivation letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting how your skills and experience meet the qualifications requested for this position.
Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
Please specify the Activity Name, position and location you are applying for.
'EZY CRWD GO' Innovation Activity in Berlin
The Post-Master positions are open to all graduates of the EIT Digital Master School. The Post-Master Professional works on activities in the context of the EIT Digital Innovation activity portfolio within key innovation areas. The work includes all stages and parts of the innovation process as technology and business model development. The intention of the position is to contribute to the Post-Master’s personal entrepreneurship development.
Innovation area: Digital Cities
Activities: EZY CRWD GO - Easy Crowd Guidance Optimization
The activity aims at developing a product and a service to for IoT-based way-finding solutions for large crowds in situations and at events grounds where overcrowding needs be managed. Our crowd guidance solution is based in intelligent lights in combination with a real time date feed, an app for event visitors and a dashboard for monitoring and data analysis. Within the activity period we will further develop the design and production method of our cyber-physical light in order to establish new markets and customer segments. Our target is to understand the city better through the insertion of cyber-physical systems in the urban environment. A start-up will be founded. Partners are: Technical University Berlin (Product Design and Principle Investigator, Business Champion), Telecom Italia, Experientia, Politecnico Milano, Fraunhofer Institute - Heinrich Hertz Institute.
We are looking for one Post-Master Professional that will perform the following tasks:
- Design and production of App Drafts using Adobe DX, Indigo or similar
- Development of Dashboards to be technically integrated in the user experiemce media
- Working with back end data architecture and real time data input
- Deploying the UEx part of the activity within the knowledge database of the activity and vision for future development of the activity
- Assistance in the development of our cyber-physical system ‘intelligent light’
- Development of AI Azur-Kinect based pattern recognition for the parametric generation of the design of wall panels and 2,5-D furniture for open-space workplaces
The work will involve intense collaboration with EIT Digital partners, and other related technology providers that are actively participating the activity. English is the working language in the activity. German language skills are an asset. You will be working in a university and research environment.
Place of Employment is the EIT Digital Co-location Centre in Berlin, Germany. Occasional European travel to be expected.
- One-year full-time contract with possibility of renewal for another year*
- Guidance by Innovation Leader and Node Director
- Exposure to a multinational work environment
- The opportunity of working on a deep tech project
*Contract duration and salary range may vary between different Nodes and Countries due to national legislation.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position you apply for. In the subject of your e-mail please mention: “EZY_PM_Berlin”.
Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered. Please specify the Activity Name, position and location you are applying for.