Post-Master Positions 2020-2021
The Post-Master positions are open to all EIT Digital Master School graduates, who graduated the School in the academic year 2017 - 2018, 2018 - 2019 or 2019 - 2020. The Post-Master Professional works on activities in the context of the EIT Digital Innovation activity portfolio of startups and innovative products. The work includes all stages and parts of the innovation process as technology and business model development. The intention of the position is to contribute to the Post-Master Professional's personal entrepreneurship development.
- One year full-time contract
- Place of Employment is one of the EIT Digital Co-Location Centres
- Exposure to a multinational work environment
- The opportunity of working on a deep tech project
- Guidance by Innovation Leader and Node Director
The Post-Master vacancies are mainly addressed to Venture Developers, Technical Architects, Data Analysts and Scientists, Software Developers, and other IT-savvy young professionals.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Motivated to take up an exciting role in the EIT Digital environment that will kick-start their graduate career;
- Agile to work across functions in multicultural teams;
- Eager to learn and to contribute to the development of EIT Digital flagship innovation activities and startups under the supervision of high-profile experts;
- Committed to digitization;
- Ready to embark on a new entrepreneurial journey with global impact
Interested in one or more* of our vacancies? Check the current post-master positions and apply by sending your CV and motivation letter** in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your e-mail please mention: “Activity name_Role_Location”.
* Candidates can apply for more than one of our vacancies as long as the profile and motivation corresponds to our requirements.
** Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.