We believe in making and shaping a competitive digital Europe that is inclusive, fair and sustainable and aim at global impact through European innovation fueled by entrepreneurial talent and digital technology.
We embody the future of innovation by mobilizing a pan-European multi-stakeholder open-innovation ecosystem of top European corporations, SMEs, startups, universities and research institutes, where students, researchers, engineers, business developers and investors address the technology, talent, skills, business and capital needs of digital entrepreneurship.
We build the next generation of digital ventures, digital products and services, and breed digital entrepreneurial talent, helping business and entrepreneurs to be at the frontier of digital innovation by providing them with technology, talent, and growth support.
EIT Digital is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
For more information, visit www.eitdigital.eu.
As Innovation Analyst you will be responsible for providing operational support to the EIT Digital Innovation and Education activities and help drive the reporting of KPIs, Deliverables, Processes and Impact.
For the operational support related to its Innovation and Entrepreneurship Area, EIT Digital is looking for a highly motivated professional able to work effectively in complex and dynamic multiparty environments. The main purpose of this support position is to drive delivery of EIT Digital Activities monitoring and reporting on KPIs, Deliverables, Processes and Impact.
- Provide hands-on support to all stakeholders of EIT Digital, especially with respect to achieving goals in terms of KPIs, Deliverables, Processes and Impact;
- Track and monitor progress of EIT Digital activities and provide day-to-day operational support to the teams;
- Raise red flags when project risks and impediments are spotted and support the teams to resolve them.
- Support regular reporting to EIT Digital management on revenue and financial sustainability streams generated by Innovation and Entrepreneurship Activities.
Data Management and Analytics
- Manage and analyze data (e.g. KPI results, budget allocations, etc.); provide suitable presentations / visualizations for EIT Digital management;
- Manage and improve the relevant IT infrastructure and tooling (e.g. CRM and visualization tools) in collaboration with the IT team.
Operational Excellence and Process Management
- Prepare data and input for the yearly budget planning and carry out data profiling to identity and solve anomalies;
- Support the key annual processes of EIT Digital (formal reporting to the EIT/European Commission, quarterly reporting, business plan preparation);
- Develop new standard templates, procedures and processes and identity opportunity to improve the existing ones;
- Support and facilitate reporting, invoicing, payment collection and contract management processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in Science, Technology, preferably Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), Computer Science or Information Technology;
- 2+ years of relevant experience in digital innovation / technology sector;
- Outstanding analytical skills and experience with data collection, analysis, modeling & visualization
- Knowledge of IT tools including Excel, PowerBI, HubSpot and PowerPoint.
- Experience with managing operational tasks and processes;
- Excellent project management skills; EU project experience is a plus;
- Hands-on and can-do attitude with high level of commitment to duties, timelines and deadlines.
Excellent command of English is required. Additional EU language is an asset.
This is a full-time position. Place of employment is possible in one of our pan-European network of Co-Location Centers in Berlin, Budapest, Eindhoven, Helsinki, London, Madrid, Paris, Stockholm or Brussels. Applicant may be required for occasional travel to other European Co-Location Centers.
Please mail a resume and motivation letter to email@example.com outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position. Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
Applications should be submitted before 23:59 p.m. CET on April 6, 2023.