We believe in making and shaping a competitive digital Europe that is inclusive, fair and sustainable and aim at global impact through European innovation fueled by entrepreneurial talent and digital technology.
We embody the future of innovation by mobilizing a pan-European multi-stakeholder open-innovation ecosystem of top European corporations, SMEs, startups, universities and research institutes, where students, researchers, engineers, business developers and investors address the technology, talent, skills, business and capital needs of digital entrepreneurship.
We build the next generation of digital ventures, digital products and services, and breed digital entrepreneurial talent, helping business and entrepreneurs to be at the frontier of digital innovation by providing them with technology, talent, and growth support.
EIT Digital is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
For more information, visit www.eitdigital.eu.
The Ecosystem Lead Sweden supports the Regional Node Director North in the development, impact and sustainability of the ecosystem partnership, as well as the Innovation and Education activities of ecosystem partners. This includes supporting recruitment, retention, engagement of EIT Digital partners and interaction with authorities to evolve the ecosystem and strengthen the EIT Digital footprint. The Ecosystem Lead Sweden supports the ecosystem partners, EIT Digital events, monitors and ensures operational excellence of innovation and education activities.
The Ecosystem Lead Sweden reports to the Regional Node Director North.
- Support the ecosystem partnership development in collaboration with Director
- through retention and acquisition of partners,
- through recruitment of students for the EIT Digital Education activities and
- through engagement in the EIT Digital Innovation activities;
- Focus on the EIT Digital ecosystem in the country of responsibility;
- Lead operational aspects of the EIT Digital innovation and education activities in close collaboration with the Director and the EIT Digital innovation and education Leads;
- Manage EIT Digital events;
- Supervise and execute administrative, financial reporting and logistical processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- EU citizenship.
- Master’s degree in Science, Technology, preferably Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5+ years’ experience in operational management role in R&D or innovation organization.
- Articulate and confident.
Fluent Swedish and English is required.
Place of employment
This is a full-time position. The preferred location for the position is Stockholm, and secondly Espoo. Applicant may be required for occasional travel to other European Co-Location Centers.
Please mail a resume and motivation letter to email@example.com outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position. Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
Applications should be submitted before 23:59 p.m. CET on January 27, 2023.