At EIT Digital we believe in making and shaping a competitive digital Europe that is inclusive, fair and sustainable and aim at global impact through European innovation fueled by entrepreneurial talent and digital technology.
The Ecosystem Lead supports their Regional Node Director in the development, impact and sustainability of the ecosystem partnership, as well as the Innovation and Education activities of ecosystem partners. This includes supporting recruitment, retention, engagement of EIT Digital partners and interaction with authorities to evolve the ecosystem and strengthen the EIT Digital footprint. The Ecosystem Lead supports the ecosystem partners, EIT Digital events, monitors and ensures operational excellence of innovation and education activities.
The Ecosystem Lead reports to the Node Director of their region.
- Support the ecosystem partnership development in collaboration with the Director
- through acquisition and retention of partners,
- through recruitment of students for the EIT Digital Education activities and
- through engagement of partnership in the EIT Digital Innovation activities.
- Focus on the EIT Digital ecosystem in the country of responsibility;
- Lead operational aspects of the EIT Digital Innovation and Education activities in close collaboration with the Director and EIT Digital’s innovation and education Leads;
- Manage EIT Digital events;
- Supervise and execute administrative, financial reporting, and logistical processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- EU citizenship;
- Master’s degree in Science, Technology, preferably Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), Computer Science or Information Technology;
- 5+ years’ experience in operational management role in R&D or innovation organisation;
- Articulate and confident.
Fluent Greek and English is required. Additional EU languages is an asset.
This is a full-time position. The preferred location for the position is Thessaloniki (Greece). Applicant may be required for occasional travel to other European Co-Location Centers.
Please mail a resume and motivation letter to email@example.com outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position. Applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
EIT Digital is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. To build a strong digital Europe that works for everyone it is vital that we have diverse range of skills, knowledge and experience in the sector. Therefore, we welcome applications from anyone who meets the above criteria and encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, and other underrepresented groups.
Applications should be submitted before 23:59 p.m. CET on March 27, 2023.