Join Open Innovation Factory 2023 to boost your deep tech startup!
Do you want to accelerate the growth of your early-stage digital deep tech startup?
Submit your proposal to the EIT Digital "Open Innovation Factory 2023" programme and receive our support to package your technology, sign up customers and attract investment.
The work programme is guided by the five focus areas - Digital Tech, Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing and Digital Finance - of the EIT Digital Strategic Innovation Agenda 2022-2024.
Selected proposals will receive financial support from EIT Digital and be embedded in our pan-European ecosystem of over 350 partners from business and industry, research and academia, investment, and the public sector.
Engage in the largest European digital innovation ecosystem and benefit from Open Innovation Factory 2023!
Apply to the EIT Digital Open Innovation Factory and get:
- EIT Digital financial support (up to 400K Euro)
- Support in attracting follow-up investors and customers
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Access to 350+ partners from EIT Digital’s innovation ecosystem across Europe
Ready to apply? Here’s what you need to know.
All proposals need to be submitted by a team of two to four EIT Digital partners from at least two different European countries, including one early-stage venture, who are ready to collaborate intensively for 6 months on a joint plan to develop an innovative product or service and/or gain market traction.
Are you entrepreneurial and enthusiastic but unable to meet these requirements? Don’t worry, EIT Digital can support you in finding complementary partners to complete the team!
Not an EIT Digital partner yet? Don’t worry, you can start the application process and complete it if your proposal is selected.
In consideration of the support received an equity granting model is applied whereby EIT Digital will be granted equity in the venture.
Accepted proposals will start immediately after the results of the selection process are published.
The call is closed.
How to participate?
Please read carefully the Open Innovation Factory 2023 document and the Cut-off 2 specific document. Read the FAQ to find the answer to some of the more common questions and if you can’t find your answer there, please contact the relevant Node.
- If your organisation is already a Partner of EIT Digital: please go directly to the EIT Digital Intranet page and its proposal submission system.
- Organisations that are not yet Partners are expected to submit their applications for partnership latest at the moment of submission of the proposal. Please see partnership models for more information about becoming an EIT Digital Partner and provide the information via the questionnaire for new organisations. This will put you in contact with the relevant EIT Digital Node. You will then receive a Partner ID that is required to access to the EIT Digital Intranet page and its proposal submission system.
Should you need assistance in finding Partners of EIT Digital to collaborate with or have further questions about EIT Digital in general and Open Innovation Factory 2023 in particular, please contact us.