To provide a glimpse of the true impact of cloud, The Economist Intelligence Unit invited experts from management, academia and the technology industry,to explain what they believe will be one impact of the cloud in the medium to long term. Dr. Tua Huomo, action line lead for Future Cloud, is one the contributors to the article.
Other experts include:
- Mark Ridley, technology director at reed.co.uk
- Dr. James Mitchell, CEO of cloud broker Strategic Blue
- Paul Miller, an analyst and consultant at the Cloud of Data
- Professor Ian Bitterlin of The Green Grid Association
- Dr. Jonathan Liebenau, reader in technology management at the London School of Economics
The variety of the responses from these experts is in itself proof of the cloud's far-reaching significance.
You can download the report here: Download link