Networking for future #STEMEntrepreneurs, innovators, space girls!
Since Germany’s G7 Presidency and the Leadersʼ Declaration G7 Summit, 7–8 June 2015 the promotion of women’s economic empowerment in Europe through entrepreneurship, education and employment specifically in STEM areas has gained considerable momentum.
The key objective of this networking session, part of ICT2018 in Vienna, is to showcase leading key actors' engagement in Europe
- to recruit more girls to STEM careers,
- to support more STEM entrepreneurs and startups,
- to initiate more AI and robotics driving the edge of innovation and
- to safeguard the gender dimension of future space research
- Willem Jonker, CEO EIT Digital
- Ersilia Vaudo Scarpetta, Chief Diversity Officer, European Space Agency,
- Carina Lopes, Director Mobile World Capital Barcelona, Digital Future
Society Think Tank
- Eva Fabry, Director European Centre for Women and Technology