Stay at the forefront of digital innovation
The EIT digital professional school offers a brand-new course “System Architecture for the Internet of Things”.
This course is adapted to the needs of work-life balance, and allows to:
• Design secure, modifiable, scalable IoT systems that are able to interoperate while meeting quality requirements.
• Apply the best and most modern software architecture methods to design complex IoT applications and 'systems of systems'.
• Understand the business impact of technical decisions made in terms of system architecture.
Unique blended learning at your pace
"System Architecture for the Internet of Things" is developed by leading experts in the field, this course is tailor-made and adjustable to your needs, schedules and learning pace. Its unique blended learning approach combines online interactive videos, access to case studies, weekly exercises and individual coaching with industry experts, all of which is optional and available for you to access at any time. This course will help IT professionals to stay up-to-date with the latest trends, tools and techniques in the field of IoT. The 'blended learning' approach combines several online resources for you to access at any time. Also, participants can bring their own project – no matter what stage!
Course duration and deadline to register
The duration of the course is 4 weeks, and face-to-face classroom meetings are planned in several cities around Europe. Especially for Dutch participants it is good to know that face-to-face classroom meetings takes place in Eindhoven.
The training is split in two main parts: “Architecting Smart IoT Devices” and “Software Architecture for the Internet of Things”:
- Course 1: Architecting Smart Internet of Things Devices, June 2, 2016
- Course 2: Software architecture for the Internet of Things, June 3, 2016
Venue: Co-location Centre Eindhoven, High Tech Campus 31, 5656 AE Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
Registration deadline: April 17
Start of the online course: April 18
Lifelong learning at its best, adapted to the needs of work-life balance!
Check the website for more information and check the class room meetings in other cities around Europe.
> Go to the website of the EIT Digital Professional School