- From 12th to 15th November 2018 EIT Digital and its European partners will attend MEDICA Health IT Forum 2018 in Düsseldorf at the fair in Hall 15, at the co-exhibitor booth E60.
- 4 Innovation activities of EIT Digital Wellbeing Action Line will together with their business champions showcase their latest products
- 1 scaleup from the EIT Digital Accelerator will also attend the show: Checkpoint Cardio.
- EIT Digital Accelerator, Access to Market Lead for the German market Wolfgang Knieski will talk on Wednesday 14 November at 11:00 AM Green Stage booth 15 E60 on the theme: "EIT Digital driving European digital transformation with health and wellbeing solutions".
- EIT Digital supported scaleup Checkpoint Cardio with Ivalyo Dachov, Executive Manager, will talk on Tuesday 13 November at 12:00PM Green Stage booth 15 E60 on "Innovative cardio tele-monitoring expanding into Europe".
Innovation Activities attending are:
ELEMENT 2.0.: ELEMENT is developing and certifying (CE, medical device Class I) Delta, an App that enables neuropsychologists to assess a person's cognitive state based on analysis of speech. Delta is a cockpit that digitises the complete cognitive test which results in faster, more cost-effective and earlier diagnosis and intervention.
ACT4Y: Respiratory Care 2.0 A connected platform enables pharmacists to optimise respiratory therapies and disease control with smart inhalers and data intelligence for the provision of personalised medication use reviews.
DMCoach: The DMCoach team is developing a solution for supporting the T2DM patients with customised advices. It allows citizens to better understand how they can manage their diabetes, what are the healthy recommended behaviours for them and what to avoid.
Ai-Move: Ai-Move is a unique digital service aimed at health prevention and motivation in the workplace that measures and analyses physical movement to help with the early detection of problems. The service benefits both workers (optimising health) and employers (boosting productivity and reducing absentee costs)
EIT Digital Accelerator scaleup attending is:
CHECKPOINT CARDIO: Checkpoint Cardio combines advanced medical devices with software to follow a patient's vital parameters in real time. This reduces visits to the doctor and can prevent sudden cardiac death.