Discuss results and opportunities for the upcoming years: this was the goal of the Italian Results Day, a meeting rich in in ideas, demos, participants and discussions.
After the welcome message of the Node Director, Roberto Saracco, the morning was dedicated to the presentations of the EIT ICT Labs strategy, of the education and business programmes and to the description of the High Impact Initiatives collocated in Trento.
During the demo session, participants mingled with entrepreneurs and Business Developers: a good way to see what is getting ready for the market and get a flavour of future developments.
Discussions and brainstorming were the protagonists of the afternoon: 8 parallel groups, one for each action line, and 1 hour of time to propose ideas and check the interest of the Italian Partners, and of a few European Partners attending the event, in view of the 2016 call.
It was a day to prepare for the future leveraging on results of the past year and on the on-going activities, to pick up ideas and generate involvement. It was also good to see the participation and interest of many of our Master and Doctoral students. A good start for the new year!
Italian Results Day Presentations
- Italian Results Day - Roberto Saracco
- Blended life in a connected world - Fabio Pianesi
- Italian Results Day - BDA Team
- High Impact Initiatives - Fabio Pianesi
- Expo 2015 - Elisabetta Caregnato, Antony Jameson
- Street Smart Retail - Sandro Battisti
- Future Cloud Action Line - Markku Kutvonen
- 2015 Activities and Future Outlook - Gian Mario Maggio