Trento CLC will host BioBash on November 20th (17:00 - 21:00)
The purpose of BioBash is to bring together two worlds: life scientists on one side with computer scientists, mathematicians and physics on the other. We want to encourage discussion and knowledge exchange about bioinformatics--an area, which is developing fast and requires collaboration of both worlds. The main topic of BioBash Trento is "Trends in bioinformatics". We will discuss today's challenges in bioinformatics, what bioinformatics can offer life scientists now, and what to expect from it in the near future.
There will be 3 presentations and a discussion panel, followed by networking and free drinks and snacks.
- Cesare Furlanello, Fondazione Bruno Kessler
- Duccio Cavalieri, Fondazione Edmund Mach
- Yuri Bozzi, Centre for Integrative Biology
- Alessandro Quattrone, Centre for Integrative Biology (CIBIO) - moderator
- Duccio Cavalieri, Fondazione Edmund Mach (FEM)
- Cesare Furlanello, Fondazione Bruno Kessler (FBK)
- Sheref S. Mansy, Centre for Integrative Biology (CIBIO)
- Yuri Bozzi, Centre for Integrative Biology (CIBIO)
Conatct person: Klemen Hrovat, Genialis: email@example.com, 3247420532
BioBash is being organised by: Genialis, TrentoRISE, Centre for Integrative Biology (CIBIO) and Fondazione Edmund Mach (FEM).