In the context of the election ‘the Smartest City of The Netherlands’ three thematic sessions will be organised. The sessions are specifically aimed at civil officials who are responsible with this subject and who are interested in a substantive discussion with fellow officials and specialists.
An increasingly important role is played at Smart Cities. Topics which are discussed are: Where you should look for when collecting data, who is the owner of the data, how do you get someone to share data, what data is needed to collect, etc.? These are some topics that will be addressed in the discussion.
The session will be hosted by EIT ICT Labs. Location High Tech Campus 31, 5656 AE Eindhoven. Free parking in P3 (or P0). Directions to our location are here.
• Welcome & registration at 9.00 hrs
• Before the break, each topic is introduced by a content specialist.
• After the break, the topic in discussion form will be elaborated with opportunity for ownership.
• The session will end at 12.00 hrs with a bread lunch and opportunity to network.
• Participation is limited (for a good dialogue)
Registration & Information:
If you want to join, you can register here