We are proud to present Silicon Valley Pitch Coach Beth Susanne on September 3-4 from 09:00-16:00 at the Co-Location Center at Ernst-Reuter-Platz in Berlin.
During this exclusive two-day seminar Beth Susanne will present tips and trics and teach us how to present the Perfect Pitch and to turn our network into investors, partners and clients.
What people say about pitch training with Beth Susanne...
“At the EIT ICT Labs Pitch Coaching we got to know Beth, a Silicon Valley Pitch Coach, who not only optimized our slide deck, but also connected us to PHS Capital in the first place. With IBB Bet from Berlin and PHS Capital from Amsterdam we found the perfect partners to grow our business even faster.“ - Max Kazenwadel, Co-Founder of www.machtfit.de, an online plattform for operational health promotion.
What to expect?
- A dynamite 2 minute and 5 minute pitch
- Learn the 5 things NOT to say
- Receive personalized coaching on pitches and learn to coach other participants on theirs: key message, voice-tone, body language, differentiators, competition, business model and more
- Develop your Valuer Proposition/Elevator Speech
- Fine-tune your pitch to what investors, potential clients and partners really want to know.
Who can participate?
Each Node can send two start-ups (represented by one person per start-up). Please contact your local contact person within the Business Development Accelerator Team 24 August latest if you wish to attend.