8. - 10. November. 2019
Join us in another DeepHack, this time in lovely but often rainy Netherlands. Our quest is to find use of IoT devices to help with accessibility.
Mobility systems are developing fast, but lots of problems still remain: time loss due to traffic jams, badly planned logistics or integrated indoor navigation, material loss loss due to theft or wrong handling of goods, environmental damage and costs due to choosing a wrong mode of transportation.
Help us to evolve these mobile systems so that we can create new and better ways to solve these problems. Your solution can be a service concept, an application or a business model which utilizes IOT-platform, sensors, data and devices.
Potential solution domains
- Additional services based on sensors for anyone in anywhere
- Mobility solutions which utilize open data in unique manner
- Mobility solutions benefiting from My Data-concept
- Solutions which reduce waste in traffic systems
- Solutions which secure assets for mobility: support for individuals, insurance companies and authorities and for commercial use
- Solutions which promote sustainable mobility and use of data (get rid of data waste)
Focus on solutions utilizing some following set of IOT sensors and networks: Use of Cubes/NB-IoT mobile network
Sensors and data streams must be linked to the Gravity platform of InnoTractor Use more than one network (BT/NB-Iot/Wifi/Ultraband etc.)
October 24, 2019