The 2018 edition of the highly-popular annual EIT Digital Finland Innovation Day will take place on December 11th, 2018, at Dipoli, Espoo Otaniemi.
9.00: Registration and Coffee.
10:00: Welcome & opening: EIT Digital Finland Node Director, Marko Turpeinen.
10.15: Three inspiring Key Notes, each elaborating the topic of “Smart Cities and Smart Mobility” from their respective angles of cities as the owner of the sandbox, an innovator visioning the future, and an industry representative as an enabler.
- Anni Sinnemäki, Deputy Mayor, City of Helsinki
- Sampo Hietanen, CEO, MAAS Global
- Antti Lippo, Demos Helsinki
11:45: Exhibition overview.
12:00: Networking Lunch.
13:00: Keynote by our Digital Cities Action Line Leader, Stéphane Péan.
13:20: “Cities as Platforms - Changing Use of Urban Space” panel discussion.
- Paloma Bautista, CHAOS Architects
- Pekka Koponen, Forum Virium Helsinki
- Jussi Suomela, GIM
- Guillaume Toublanc, EIT DIgital France
14:30: Innovation Ecosystem Success Stories.
- CEDUS (Italy)
- Espoo Marketing (Finland)
- INSTANT Systems (France)
14:55: Closing words: Marko Turpeinen.
Don't miss our exhibition
Parallel to the afternoon program, you will have the opportunity to explore the demos of selected EIT Digital Innovation Activities.
Among the exhibitors, will be the following EIT Digital Innovation Activities, each presented by our partners:
- ACTIVE (Advanced Connectivity Platform for Vertical Segments - Ericsson)
- Ai-Move (Artificial intelligence platform that detects physical health-related conditions in the workplace - University of Oulu).
- AR4OmniSales (Augmented Reality and Machine Vision technology for smart retailers - VividWorks)
- Augmented Welder (Forum Virium Helsinki)
- Bright Ageing (Forum Virium Helsinki)
- CEDUS (City Enabler for Digital Urban Services - Engineering)
- ERICS (European Refugee Information and Communication Service; "CAPICHE" - Aalto University)
- OEDIPUS (Operate European Digital Industry with Products and Services - Aalto University).
- Security Operations Center For Critical Infrastructure (F-Secure).
- Startup to Scaleup Launchpad Europe (Assist startups to grow and succeed by facilitating the cooperation with investors and corporations - Espoo Marketing & Nokia).
- Smart Delivery Network for Urban Areas (Bookit).
- Virtual Building Service (Easy people flow and occupancy simulations for buildings - Kone Corporation)
The following startups have confirmed their attendance at the Exhibition:
- MOPRIM (Motion sensing company offering a SaaS Platform)
- GIM and Sensible 4 (Vehicle automation systems for harsh Nordic winter conditions and extreme environments)
- Ultrahack (Ultrahack combines hackathons, an innovation platform and accelerators in a unique manner).
- VimAI (VimAI enables indoor augmented intelligence by taking advantage of computer vision and machine learning techniques.)
EIT Digital Partner Stands:
- Tallin Technical University
EIT Digital Stands:
- EIT Digital Academy
- EIT Digital Accelerator Scaleup program
Expand and strengthen your professional network
An “Open for All Attendees” online matchmaking tool is available for you to maximize your visit to our Innovation Day by establishing new value-adding relationships.
You find the link to the matchmaking tool both on the on-screen confirmation message and the email you will receive after you have submitted your registration