EIT ICT Labs Stockholm welcomes you to a workshop on how to finance your startup. The workshop will take place on the 24th September, between 08:30 and 11:00. During this morning you will get an introduction to different financing sources and an insight into the minds of investors.
We will discuss questions like:
- What are the pros and cons with different types of financing?
- What are investors evaluating?
- How to prepare before starting your financing round?
We look forward to seeing you on the 24th!
Maria Nilsson, Access to finance Manager, EIT ICT Labs Stockholm
Please register on following link no later than 20th September 2014: Registration Link
- Maria Nilsson, Access to Finance Manager at ICT Labs and Director of Financing & Recruitment at STING.
- Carlo Pompili, co-founder and CEO of Telcred, will share his experiences from financing his startup.
- Anders Lundberg, private investor and co-founder of Transmode, will talk about business angel investing.
September 24, 08:30-11:00. Breakfast will be served.
EIT ICT Labs Stockholm, Electrumhuset, Elevator C, Level 3, Isafjordsgatan 26, Kista