Welcome to EIT Digital Innovation Day 2017 where you can connect to the leading actors in digitalisation in Finland and abroad. As an insider of EIT Digital’s pan-European Ecosystem, you will learn from inspiring keynotes and our latest showcases in the areas of Industry 4.0, Smart Retail, Cyber Security, Digital Wellbeing and Artificial Intelligence. The event is organised in collaboration with the Finnish Industrial Internet Forum (FIIF).
DATE AND TIME
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM EET
Otakaari 24, Otaniemi, ESPOO
Get insights into the latest trends in digital transformation through the keynotes by:
- Mikko Terho, CTO Mobile Software and Site Manager Finland R&D at Huawei
- Tomas Hedenborg, CEO of Fastems
- Mikko Hyppönen, Chief Research Officer at F-Secure.
- Learn from the leaders of digital transformation: Industry 4.0, Cyber Security, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Explore the demos of selected EIT Digital Innovation Activities in Manufacturing, Retail, Security, Digital Infrastructure and Digital Wellbeing.
- Discover startups that shape the industry, and follow their pitches at the Startup Stage.
- Connect to innovators and digitalisation professionals via our matchmaking tool.
09.00 Registration and Coffee / Breakfast Matchmaking
10.00 Welcoming words - Marko Turpeinen, Director of EIT Digital Finland
10.15 Opening Keynote - Mikkko Terho, CTO Mobile Software and Site Manager Finland R&D at Huawei
10.50 Human-centric digital transformation - Tomas Hedenborg, CEO of Fastems
11.25 Internet of Insecure Things - Mikko Hyppönen, Chief Research Officer at F-Secure
12.00Networking Lunch / Demo Area / Matchmaking
12.30 Startup Stage
13.30 Panel discussion: Bringing Industry 4.0 solutions to reality.
14.10 Post-digital Industry 2025 - Martti Mäntylä
14.30 Data-Driven Industry - Petri Liuha, Digital Industry Action Line Leader
14.50 Digital Infrastructure – Enabler of the Digital Transformation for Vertical Industries - Henrik Abramowicz, Digital Infrastructure Action Line Leader
15.20 Afternoon coffee and networking