13-14 May, Brussels
Join the leading cybersecurity investors, corporates, and startups from Europe and beyond at the Cyber Investor Days, a B2B matchmaking event held on 13-14 May 2020 in Brussels, Belgium. The event is organized by the EIT Digital Accelerator and the European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO).
13 May 2020 - Afternoon workshop for investors*
- Discuss the European cybersecurity funding and the concrete strategies for strengthening investment activities in the EU
- Meet investors from Europe, Japan, Israel and the United States
- Networking dinner.
*Corporates are invited to join the workshop if interested.
14 May 2020 - Pitch sessions and B2B meetings
- Pitches of the pre-selected European cybersecurity startups and SMEs
- Business meetings pre-scheduled via the matchmaking tool
- Access to the startups catalogue and the matchmaking platform available before the event.
For corporates & investors.
Interested corporates and investors from Europe and beyond are invited to register here.
For European startups & SMEs.
To be selected and pitch their product, the European cybersecurity startups and SMEs are invited to submit an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application form as a Microsoft Word document can be downloaded via here.
More information about the application process can be found in the application guidelines, available here.
Application deadline: Monday, 23 March, midnight CET.