Investment Workshop and Silicon Valley Networking Event, organised by Enterprise Greece and supported by EIT Digital Silicon Valley Hub.
Thursday, June 13, 2019 | 5- 8p.m.
Bay Area Council
353 Sacramento St, 10th floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Enterprise Greece organizes an investment workshop on technology and the emerging Greek start-up ecosystem in cooperation with EIT Digital. The scope of the event is to connect the Greek start-up community with Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and investors.
5:00 - 5:30 PM Welcome, Drinks
5:30 - 5:35 PM Opening Address: Antonios Sgouropoulos - Greek Consul General in San Francisco
5:35 - 5:40 PM Welcome Address: Grigoris Stergioulis - Chairman & CEO, Enterprise Greece
5:40 - 5:50 PM Presentation "High Calibre Greek start-up ecosystem ripe for investment": Elias Eliades - Director of Investment Facilitation, Enterprise Greece
5:50 - 6:00 PM Presentation of Greek program "ROOTS": Socrates Lazaridis - CEO, Athens Exchange Group
6:00 - 6:20 PM "The Helic story: a success made in Greece and the US": Yorgos Koutsoyannopoulos - VP Engineering, ANSYS; former CEO, Helic
6:20 - 6:35 PM Startup Pitches
- Feel Clinic
6:35 - 7:05 PM Panel Discussion: "Doing Business in Greece"
- Simos Anastasopoulos - President, American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce
- Niko Bonatsos - Managing Director, General Catalyst
- Margarita Dompa - Co-founder & COO, Spotlight
- George Eleftheriou - Co-founder & CEO, Feel Clinic
- Petros Ziogas - Co-founder & CTO, SyncBnb
- Moderation: Jan Grotenbreg - EIT Digital Silicon Valley Hub
7:05 - 7:15 PM Questions and Answers
7:15 PM Networking, Drinks and Snacks
8:00 PM End