Customers want companies to be sustainable. So, for your financial sustainability, it is becoming a must to set sustainability goals to meet your customers need. There are business opportunities in it. Especially digital. This course will help you to embrace sustainability with the help of digital solutions to boost your business.
The executive course Sustainable Digital Innovation guides you in developing a road map to sustainable digital business model transformation. You will learn how digital technologies help manage your role in business ecosystems that support the sustainable development of business and society. In the masterclass existing and emerging cases of digital-enabled sustainable solutions are being used.
This course covers the following subjects:
- Sustainable development and doing business.
- Integrating sustainability in business management.
- Aligning sustainability into industrial digitalisation.
- Sustainable development – a source for innovation.
- Road map to sustainable digital business model transformation.
Key take aways
- Learn to see the potential of sustainable digital business offerings and how they can be implemented in your business.
- Support to develop a road map to sustainable digital business model transformation.
- Toolbox for a sustainable digital business model and smart services.
Managers with strategic responsibilities and senior product managers wanting to:
- Understand business opportunities in a more sustainable context;
- Develop sustainable product strategies;
- Broaden their knowledge about the disruptive potential of sustainable business solutions;
- Digitally transform their business - and society.
All participants receive an EIT Digital - KTH Executive School joint digital certificate of completion.