Did you now that blockchain concepts can allow you to obtain significant results for the advancement of your company? The executive Blockchain for decision makers presents various business applications and translation of business requirements into blockchain design decisions. The course includes a "Bring-Your-Own-Problem" session in which key considerations of attendees' challenges will be discussed. Find out what Blockchain can do for your business!
The blended master class serves an introduction to the blockchain technology. The focus lies on the changes in the business architecture and the opportunity of blockchainification: a gradual introduction of the benefits of the blockchain principle into existing solutions, largely independent of the rapidly changing underlying technology. It presents various business applications and translation of business requirements into blockchain design decisions.
The blended masterclass is offered to you by the EIT Digital Professional School in collaboration with the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. The course includes a "Bring-Your-Own-Problem" session in which key considerations of attendees' challenges will be discussed, and selected aspects modelled and translated into blockchain proof-of-concept applications.
Taking this course, you learn about:
- Blockchain based distributed ledge;
- Business application patterns;
- The Hyperledger ecosystem;
- Blockchainification and business process driven transition;
- Blockchain integration and its outlook
Key take aways
- Get to grips with the advantages and essentials of the blockchain paradigm;
- Recognise services that are potential subject of blockchainification;
- Learn about consortial blockchain solutions (and services offered by the HL umbrella);
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of using cloud-based blockchain-as-a-service offerings;
- Learn about integration of existing services over a blockchain platform.
Who should attend
- CIO/ CTO level managers;
- Product owners and managers ;
- Business solution architects;
- Business professionals with an interest in digitalisation and novel IT solutions
After attending the course, participants receive a joint digital certificate of participation from EIT Digital and the Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
*If the course is already fully booked, or if you are not available, you can book your seat for the autumn course:
When: 8-9 November
Location: Online preparation, training is aimed to be held in Budapest