Save the date – March 7!
On March 7, two days after the launch of the EIT Digital 2020 activity construction, our Nodes organize dedicated Information Sessions all over Europe, during which the relevant priority areas for EIT Digital 2020 will be presented.
|09:30 ‑ 12:25||Introduction to the EIT Digital Innovation Factory by Focus Area – Digital Cities, Digital Finance, Digital Industry, Digital Tech, and Digital Wellbeing|
|12:25 ‑ 13:50||Networking Lunch|
|13:50 ‑ 16:15||Introduction to the EIT Digital Entrepreneurship Academy by school - Master School, Doctoral School, Professional School, and Summer School|
|16:15||Drinks & Networking|
These sessions will be held at our Co-Location Centers and we encourage interested stakeholders to participate in person, receive detailed briefs about the collaboration opportunities, and inform us on site about their projects.
Please refer to the list below for contact details to your closest Co-Location Center:
- Berlin Node: Christian Sckerl
- Budapest Node: Laszlo Gulyas
- Eindhoven Node: Patrick Essers
- Helsinki Node: Marko Turpeinen
- Madrid Node: Jesus Contreras
- London Node: Morgan Gillis
- Paris Node: Guillaume Toublanc
- Stockholm Node: Göran Olofsson
- Trento Node: Gian Mario Maggio
EIT Digital. For a strong digital Europe.