Newsroom - Accelerator
The EIT Digital Accelerator supports European digital ventures to scale up their business in Europe and beyond. Our goal is to accelerate the growth of promising digital technology startups and scaleups by helping them secure target customers and raise capital.
Wednesday, September 12 2018 EIT Digital at the heart of Europe’s digital innovation priorities
Tuesday, August 21 2018 Cloudalize raises €5 million in Series A funding led by Horizons Ventures
Wednesday, August 1 2018 Three scaleups from EIT Digital Accelerator showcased in Silicon Valley
Wednesday, August 1 2018 25 outstanding deep tech scaleups nominated for the EIT Digital Challenge 2018
Friday, July 27 2018 Warwick Analytics, the UK scaleup developing machine learning platforms for text recognition, joins EIT Digital Accelerator
Tuesday, July 17 2018 EIT Digital Accelerator alumnus Agroptima raises €1.2M in funding for international growth
Wednesday, June 27 2018 Europe is deep tech: 200 European scaleups in the running for the EIT Digital Challenge 2018
Thursday, June 14 2018 From scaleup to IPO registration: EIT Digital Accelerator congratulates its Alumnus French scaleup Navya
Learn more on EIT Digital Accelerator and the supported scaleups.
- EIT Digital Accelerator
- Access to Market (A2M)
- Access to Finance (A2F)
- ApiOmat: Digitalise Business at Startup Speed
- Checkpoint Cardio: Real time health monitoring
- Cleverciti Systems: sensor technology for parking
- Creactives: Artificial Intelligence for Supply Chain Management
- EAVE: Hard on noise, easy on ears
- Electronic IDentification: World leader in fully...
- Indexima: Zero Time to Data
- MatchX: End2End LPWAN Solutions
- METRON: Energy Intelligence for industries
- OptioPay: OptioPay changes the way people receive money
- Piwik PRO: Keep 100% control of online customer data...
- Rombit: Connect the future
- SmartViser: Optimise your testing
- Stamplay: Intelligent automation platform
- TEEPTRAK: Tools for real-time performance monitoring
- trinckle 3D: Automate 3D Designing
- Warwick Analytics: machine learning platform for text
- Wellmo: Mobile Health Platform