The fast-growing health technology scaleup EAVE that reduces corporate risk profile of occupational diseases has just won Product Innovation of the Year at the Safety & Health Excellence Awards 2018 after having recently joined EIT Digital's accelerator.
Founded in London in 2015 by David Greenberg, EAVE has developed a unique occupational disease risk reduction system called EAVE Work. EAVE Work provides a complete system for occupational health risk monitoring, management and mitigation. The first occupational disease the EAVE Work system has been applied to is Occupational Noise Induced Hearing Loss as it is the single most common occupational disease in the EU. EAVE Work provides real time hazard dosimetry for all users of the system with actionable data to monitor and mitigate the risk of occupational disease as well as incorporating hazard protection.
David Greenberg, CEO of EAVE explains: "By joining the accelerator of EIT Digital we are hoping to gain support to help us reach new markets in Europe such as France, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands with a continued focus on heavy industry such as construction, engineering and manufacturing."
What makes EAVE Work so unique:
- Noise is kept within safe limits without overprotecting
- Real-time noise data
- Automatic noise reports
- Cloud-based secure data storage
- Increased operative protection while working in noise & high-risk areas through adaptive hearing protection
- Enhanced environmental awareness
- Improved communication & collaboration while working
- Increased productivity
- Noise data mapping, eliminating costly report writing and manual noise data collection through automation and digitalisation
- Demonstration of integrating Industry 4.0 technology and innovation in health and safety