Do you have an innovative technical idea in the ICT field? Are you interested in 100.000 SEK to turn your idea or research results into an innovation on the market? Enter your idea before May 20!
KTH Innovation Idea Competition 2013 - ICT in collaboration with EIT ICT Labs
Who can compete?
KTH researchers, employees and students with research based ideas.
Up to five competition finalists will share a total of SEK 200 000. The winner will receive SEK 100 000 to be used in the project stages to further develop the idea into an innovation.
The selection criteria are commercial potential and likelihood of realization. The idea shall also be new to KTH Innovation.
How to enter
Please submit your contribution no later than the 20th May. The winner will be selected on 31st May.
Please send the requested documentation by email with the title “KTH Innovation Competition 2013 – ICT” or by post to
KTH Innovation Competition 2013 – ICT
100 44 Stockholm
To take part in the competition, please send a 1-2 page document with information including the following:
• Project name
• Contact details for project members, e-mails, phone numbers and current positions. Please note that the competition is open for KTH researchers, employees and students with research based ideas
• Presentation of the idea/product (value proposition of the idea)
- Need (Needs of the customer)
- Approach (Approach to meet these needs; unique and compelling)
- Benefit (Benefits per cost to the customer; superior value when compared to the competition)
- Competition (Competition and alternative approaches)
Description of the stage of the commercial/technical development process (e.g. describe what has been accomplished so far in the project in terms of verifying the idea, research, technical development etc).
Do not include details of technology/solutions that might harm possibilities for patent protection. For advice regarding what such details may include please contact KTH Innovation or 08-790 97 07.
Should further questions arise during the selection process you will be contacted by a business development coach from KTH Innovation and possibly a meeting is arranged where more details can be discussed.