This year TechPeaks Demo Day will take place on July 18th at EIT ICT Labs in Trento.
TechPeaks Batch#2 is composed of 47 entrepreneurs of 14 nationalities. Some of them joined the program as Explorers looking for a team and an idea to validate, whereas some joined as Alpinists with a business idea to take to the top. This year 656 people from 62 nationalities - teams and individuals - applied to TechPeaks Batch#2 to spend 4 months in Trento and grow or create their startup.
These are some of the startups who will pitch at the Demo Day:
- Climbingguide++ - mobile application that serves as a sport climbing guide.
- DiabetesLab - smart mobile service to help people take control over their diabetes.
- Edmdesigner - drag-and-drop email template editor
- Kickresume - brandify yourself.
- Leevia - charity crowdfounding platform
- Mentegram - Mentegram helps psychologists and psychotherapists better care for thei clients.
- Mistermatic - car dealer leading dashboard to post and manage across multiple online classified sites and social networks.
- Momly - a community-driven peer-2-peer marketplace with toys, clothes and other items for children.
- Natural Intelligent Technologies - High-tech company that provides state-of-art software technologies for automatically reading of digital handwritten documents.
- Tourify - startup with the objetive of empowering smart tourism
- Upendu - online service to rent professional sports equipment.
What is TechPeaks
TechPeaks is a People Accelerator aimed at individuals or teams with skills, talent and passion to start-up successful global businesses in information technology.
TechPeaks is a program of Trento RISE - the organization that connects several of the major actors in ICT research, education and business in the Trento regionin collaboration with Trentino Sviluppo.
TechPeaks is part of the EIT ICT Labs European entrepreneurial ecosysem.
TechPeaks mentors team (check the full list here) includes professionals from companies such as Renaud Visage - CTO & co-founder of Eventbrite, Trevor Owens - CEO of Lean Startup Machine, John Ramey - founder of Isocket, Patrick De Laive - founder of The Next Web.
In the Press
Featured as "the best kept secret in startup scenes hidden in the Italian mountains" by Zdnet, TechPeaks was also spotlighted on TechCrunch Europe and on The Next Web, among other several media accross the world.
Interested to attend?
Tickets for the public are already sold out!
Some are still available for journalists and investors!
Click here to register for the event.
Location: Via sommarive 18, Trento, Italy
More info on: TechPeaks Demo Day