Whether setting up your own start-up or just interested in improving your business skills this Innovation & Entrepreneurship course is for You!
"RAISING I&E AWARENESS" innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) course for PhD students
5-6 February, 2014
Meeting room B255 at Open Innovation House, Otaniementie 19 B, Espoo, Finland
Download the programme of the course (PDF format).
EIT ICT Labs, Helsinki, Finland.
EIT ICT Labs Doctoral School course Raising Awareness in I&E aims at fostering the innovation and entrepreneurial spirit among doctoral students. It is strongly targeted to inspiring, motivating and raising awareness among doctoral students on the high-tech innovation and entrepreneurship. The seminar includes views on the possibilities of entrepreneurship and innovation and also hands-on learning experience.
Who can attend?
All doctoral students at the partnering universities of EIT ICT Labs. For the university partners list, please visit: http://www.eitictlabs.eu/about-us/partners-of-eit-ict-labs/
28 January 2015
Please register on following link: Registration link
Registration is binding. The course is free of charge, but If cancelled without a medical certificate later than 02.02.2015, a cancellation fee of 50 euros may be charged.
Travel and accommodation are not covered by EIT ICT Labs.
More information from Manager of the Doctoral Training Center Helsinki Jussi.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understanding how to use academic research as a springboard to start and lead business
- Seeing the possibilities of commercializing research (on the focal areas of EIT ICT Labs )
- Finding and testing ideas as the basis of commercial products or services
- Recognizing characteristics of innovation and entrepreneurship in the ICT field
- Learning the basic approaches in starting a new business
- Being able to understand customers and markets