Transforming maintenance business with data
This workshop gave valuable insights on the tech developments and business opportunities in the Predictive Maintenance field and was an opportunity to become part of the strongest Digital Industry community in Europe that makes it happen - the Digital Industry ecosystem of EIT Digital.
09.30 - Registration/coffee
10.00 - Short introduction by Guillaume TOUBLANC (Node Director - EIT Digital France)
10.05 - Introduction by Petri LIUHA (Innovation Leader Industry - EIT Digital)
10.20 - Keynote by Antoine BASTIEN, R&D Manager at Institut de soudure (Welding Institute) about ongoing projects and perspectives
- Why is predictive maintenance needed now and in which markets?
- How is predictive maintenance addressed by Institut de Soudure?
- Ongoing projects: application on (1) pressure vessels, (2) wind turbine blades, (3) oil & gas assets (pipes, and flexible risers)
10.50 - Q&A session
10.55 - Keynote by Antoine Colas, Digital Project Manager at Engie, about "Agathe", a solution that allows to determine the maintenance actions needed and avoid breakdowns of air treatment equipment.
11.25 - Q&A session
11.30 - Round table discussion moderated by Petri Liuha with:
- Rob Kersemakers (Team Lead for Service & Data Platform at One Technologies, The Netherlands)
- Christophe DENIS (Expert Research Engineer in AI at EDF R&D and Associate Professor (HDR) at LIP6 (Sorbonne University) working in the team of Jean-Gabriel Ganascia)
- Other upcoming panelists
12.30 - Networking lunch
Date: 16 May 16, 2019
Time: 09.30 to 13.00
Location: EIT Digital Co-location Centre in Paris, France