Coaching Intensive for EIT ICT Labs Startups
EIT ICT Labs BDA & Access to Finance invite you to a training with Silicon Valley Pitch Coach: Beth Susanne
The number of participants is limited to max. 2 participants per startup. Please send you application to email@example.com (Deadline: March 15th, 2015).
March 23rd and 24th, 2015
9:00 – 16:00
EIT ICT Labs Berlin
Ernst-Reuter-Platz 7, 6th floor
Learn How To: Present the Perfect Pitch
- Present a dynamite 2 minute and 5 minute Pitch
- Learn the 5 Things NOT to say
- Receive personalized coaching on your pitch and coach other participants on theirs: key message, voice-tone, body language, differentiators, competition, business model and more
- Develop your Value Proposition/Elevator Speech
- Fine-tune your pitch to what investors, potential clients and partners really want to know
Learn to Pitch and turn your network…into investors, partners, and clients!
- Each entrepreneur/participant gives 1 minute Pitch with feedback from Beth & participants
- Presentation by Beth Susanne on Silicon Valley Pitch Coaching Tips
- 5 minute pitches with slides (also, if time allows, with feedback by Beth Susanne and other team members
- Incorporate feedback from Day One
- Breakout groups of 3 companies each: Co-Coach each other
- Incorporate feedback into pitches.
- 5 minute pitches given again, with slides/feedback from group.
- 1 Minute pitches given again with feedback.
What people say about pitch training with Beth Susanne
At the EIT ICT Labs Pitch Coaching we got to know Beth, a Silicon Valley Pitch Coach, who not only optimized our slide deck, but also connected us to PHS Capital in the first place. With IBB Bet from Berlin and PHS Capital from Amsterdam we found the perfect partners to grow our business even faster.
Max Kazenwadel, Co-Founder of www.machtfit.de, Germany
I felt the training was valuable. The atmosphere was warm and friendly. Thanks to our coach Beth Susanne, she is nice, experienced and professional. Also the feedback from the peer entrepreneurs was very useful.
Jouni Lounasmaa, COO of www.traxmeet.com, Finland