On April 28-29, 2011 the Thematic Action Line "Health and Wellbeing" will host a workshop on the status of the exisiting work within the Action Line and will provide additional information about EIT ICT Labs in general.
The goal of this workshop is to start the planning for the 2012 activities. Partners are invited to participate in order to get involved, meet colleagues from the other nodes and build joint projects for the EIT ICT Labs "Call for Activities" for the 2012 program that will be open from May 1-30, 2011.
The event will be held at the Eindhoven Co-location Center and begin with a walk-in lunch starting at 12:00 and ends at 16:00 on the following day.
April 28, 2011
12:00 Walk-In lunch (Location: Plenary meeting room at HTC Strip)
13:00 Start of meeting
- Opening, Introduction & Agenda
- Setting the scope
- 101: EIT, ICTLAbs, TAL HWB and relation to other TAL's and catalysts
- Short presentation of selected 2010 and 2011 TAL HWB actions
- Introduction of the EIT ICT Labs Key Performance Indicators
- Identification of business verticals
- Sub groups to discuss 2012 plans (Location: Co-location Center workspace)
- Feedback and (potentially) cluster / split (Location: Plenary room at HTC Strip)
Evening: Social Event / Workshop Dinner
April 29, 2011
09:00 Start of program
- Second round of sub groups to consolidate 2012 plans (Location: Co-location Center workspace)
- Feedback and conclude (Location: Plenary meeting room at HTC Strip)
- Identification of carrier projects & ideas / initiatives to define carrier projects
- Identification of relevant (missing) horizontal themes not covered by the catalysts
- Subgroups on horizontal themes
- Feedback and conclude
16:00 End of event day