Digital Finance companies introduced improvements in many processes and services, such as open banking or invoice financing. Thanks to them, innovations such as instant payments or reduced time-to-cash for SMEs, became widely available. However, there is still space for improvements, most notably in cooperation between Digital Finance and other financial, but also non-financial e-service providers, that might bring added value to end-to-end offerings.
The event will discuss open opportunities in two sessions: a first, in roundtable format, with a wider focus on building ecosystems, and the second, with several presentations, focused on technical solutions to interconnect previously separated services, where all stakeholders involved might profit in a win-win model.
10:00 – 10:30 Keynote talk: Antonio Garcia Hortal, Digital Finance Action Line Leader, EIT Digital
10:30 – 11:30 Roundtable “Towards business financing model through Open Banking”
Moderator: José María Casero Camacho, Area Director, Intrendia
· Grègoire de Lestapis, CEO, Lendix
· Iván Fernández Merino, CEO, SpaceWork
· Joan Rovira, Partnership Management, Novicap
11:30 – 12:00 Coffee break
12:00 – 13:00 Presentation of solutions that support Digital Finance ecosystems
· Invoice Financing Hub for SMEs (Aljosa Pasic, Atos Spain)
· Invoice Factoring (Jorge Bustos, Finanzarel)
· OFION: Orchestration of Financial Services On-demand (Clara Pezuela, OFION Project Coordinator)
· FinLab: Value ecosystem for Fintechs and financial services (Koen Pelgrims, FinLab Coordinator)
13:00 – 13.15 Questions and Answers
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org