EIT ICT Labs Germany invites SMEs, entrepreneurs, NGOs, educational organisations and political decision makers to attend a special pan-European conference on eLeadership and eSkills.
eLeadership is of crucial importance for companies – especially SMEs and startups – to excel their business operation. For effective eLeadership, eSkills are essential to identify and design business models and exploit key innovation opportunities. The conference is one of five regional events organised by the European Commission to highlight the need for further education, to showcase best practise eSkill programs across Europe and to exchange experiences among corporations, SMEs, startups and organisations.
Organisations and companies like BITKOM, Bitmi, SAP, IMC AG, Rocket Internet and Konrad Adenauer Foundation will present best practise and give valuable advice how to roll-out programs in SMEs and startups successfully. 80 international experts will share their views on the question: ‘Are you leading us into the Digital Economy? The skills needed for rapid growth of SMEs and start-ups’. At the end of the day a cocktail reception provides special networking opportunities.
- Date: April 21, 2015
- Time: 12:00 – 8:00 pm (cocktail reception starts approx. 7:30 pm)
- Place: EIT ICT Labs Germany, Ernst-Reuter-Platz 7, 10587 Berlin, 6th Floor
- Language: English
You will meet the following speakers
- André Richier, European Commission DG Enterprise and Industry
- Dr. Udo Bub, Managing Director, EIT ICT Labs Germany
- Dr. Stephan Pfisterer, Business Unit Manager education policy and job market, BITKOM
- Dr. Oliver Grün, President and Head of the Board, Bundesverband IT Mittelstand e.V. (Bitmi)
- Karl-Heinz Hageni, IG Metall board member – Ressort IT and Human Ressource
- Kay Hradilak, Enterprise Chief Consultant, SAP SE
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Ulrich Heiß, Vice President, TU Berlin
- Prof. Dr. Anabel Ternès, Managing Director, International Institute for Sustainability Management (IISM) at SRH Berlin, Representative of Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- Björn Brecht, Head of product management, Kieback & Peter
- Andreas Winiarski, Senior Vice President Global Communications and Corporate Spokesman of Rocket Internet AG
- Michael von Kutzschenbach, College of Higher Education, Nord-West Schweiz
- Christian Wachter, CEO, IMC AG
Please find more information in the detailed program