EIT Digital is proud to organise a B2B meeting on cybersecurity on November 8 in Madrid. This event will give an excellent opportunity to meet Europe’s forerunner cybersecurity scaleups.
In the event, a group of 8 scaleups will be presented and will hold meetings with a select group of Spanish companies interested in establishing business commercial relationships.
The event is aimed at companies from any sector looking for cybersecurity solutions to acquire, commercial partnerships or collaboration opportunities with the leading European scaleups in this field.
The selected EIT Digital scaleups taking part in the matchmaking are especially interested in entering the Spanish market:
- App-Ray (Austria), fully automated mobile security application.
- Copsonic (France), technology that allows communication and interaction between two devices using sound waves.
- CyberTrap (Austria), an advanced highly-interactive deception technology
- Digiflak (Estonia), a device to manage certificates and encrypt files without passwords.
- IdenProtect (UK), conversion of consumer technology into secure and reliable business technology.
- Open Cloud (Spain), network access control and innovative cloud security solutions.
- Origone (UK), integrated cybersecurity platform, artificial intelligence and algorithms.
- Red Border (Spain), Network Traffic Analysis (NTA) in real time and cyber security platform based on big data and open source.
EIT Digital regularly and systematically organises these types of forums in the main European cities, we look forward to seeing you in Madrid this time.
Contact and information: email@example.com