A unique possibility to learn how to make a modern business plan
EIT ICT Labs organizes an unique opprtunity for doctoral students to learn how to develop a modern business plan for a new start-up or a new business inside an industrial corporation.
The Business Modeling module organised by the Helsinki Doctoral Training Centre is aimed at all the students of the Doctoral School of EIT ICT Labs. Also all the doctoral students of Aalto University can participate.
The module gives hands-on training on the main elements of any business model and resulting plan:
* Market analysis
* Offering definition
* Go-to-market plan
* Financing and other resourcing
* Selling and other exectuion
* Monetizing intellectual property
* Pitching to investors and other decision makers
The module consists of three parts:
1. a seven week course with lectures once a week April 16-May 28; and three assignments. It is possible to participate this module mainly remotely;
2. one week intensive course in the first week of September 2015 in the Helsinki node of EIT ICT Labs with one assignment;
3. one and half day closing session in late September (the exact timing and and place to be agreed together with the participants of the module).
By completing the whole module and all the assignments, the student can get a maximum of 11 ECTS. The first part of the course is organized together with Aalto Ventures Program as their following course
The lectures are once a week on Thursdays (13-16) in Computer Science and Engineering building (Konemiehentie 2, Espoo). The lectures will take place from April 16th, to May 28th.
As a doctoral student, you should not use the WebOodi registration referred on the noppa.aalto.fi, but the following link below: