March 14-15, 2017 (Rennes, France)
Targeting PhD candidates, Doctoral students, Researchers in the ICT domain, this seminar is aimed at inspiring, motivating and raising awareness about the impact of high-tech innovations for new business development or startup creation. It includes lectures, testimonials and workshops on Entrepreneurship and Innovation (I&E).
During the seminar, you will learn how to:
- Understand how to use academic research as a springboard to start and lead new businesses
- Recognize characteristics of innovation and new business trends in the ICT field
- Learn more about business modeling (BMC) and business management concepts
- Apprehend customers behavior and markets trends
- Exchange with experienced entrepreneurs
EIT Digital Co-Location Centre, Université Rennes 1, PNRB - Building 9B 2nd Floor, Campus Beaulieu, 263 Avenue du Général Leclerc, 35000 Rennes, France
Registration deadline: March 10, 2017.
The seminar is free of charge within the limit of 20 people. Registration is binding. Travel and accommodation are not covered by EIT Digital.
More information from the Doctoral Training Center in Rennes (email@example.com).