Date: 15 May 2018
Location: Europa Congress Center, Budapest
Digital technologies are changing the financial services sector. Where is the dynamic FinTech industry heading to next? Antonio Garcia Hortal, Digital Finance Action Leader of EIT Digital will be discussing future trends when he speaks at Portfolio’s sixth annual Financial IT and Disruptive Technologies conference.
Organised by leading Hungarian online business portal, Portfolio, key figures from the fintech industry will gather in Budapest, Hungary for a day of discussions. The agenda will cover the digital transformation of banks, blockchain, fintech, insurtech and artificial intelligence (AI).
EIT Digital will be represented by Antonio Garcia Hortal, Digital Finance Action Line Leader, who will share his insights on the latest FinTech trends from the perspective of EIT Digital’s experience.
Main conference topics
- Blockchain technology and AI - global outlook and changes in the pipeline
- The FinTech sector and banks as viewed by investors - introduction of the Hungarian FinTech-companies
- Disruptors and innovators in insurance - insurtech in Hungary
- Instant payment systems - how can inherent opportunities be capitalised on?
- Artificial Intelligence - what can machines learn and how quickly?
- IT companies
- Banks and insurance companies
- Brokerages and fund managers
- FinTech and insurtech companies
EIT Digital corporate partners enjoy 10% discount by entering the following code at registration: