Join Innovation Factory 2022 to launch or boost your deep tech startup!
Submit your proposal to the EIT Digital "Innovation Factory 2022" programme and receive our support to package your technology, sign up customers and attract investment.
Depending on the level of maturity of your digital innovation, you will be supported either through the launch track or the boost track.
The work programme is guided by the five focus areas - Digital Tech, Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing and Digital Finance - of the EIT Digital Strategic Innovation Agenda 2022-2024.
Selected proposals will receive financial support from EIT Digital and be embedded in our pan-European ecosystem of over 350 partners from business and industry, research and academia, investment, and the public sector.
Engage in the largest European digital innovation ecosystem and benefit from Innovation Factory 2022!
Are you an entrepreneurial team, a technology provider, a business angel or any other individual or entity looking to launch a digital deep tech tech startup for initial impact into the market?
Apply to the Launch Track of the EIT Digital Innovation Factory and get:
- EIT Digital financial support (up to 150K Euro)
- Support in attracting early-stage investors and pilot customers
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Start-up incubation organizational and legal support
Do you want to accelerate the growth of your early-stage digital deep tech startup?
Apply to the Boost Track of the EIT Digital Innovation Factory and get:
- EIT Digital financial support (up to 400K Euro)
- Support in attracting follow-up investors and customers
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Access to 350+ partners from EIT Digital’s innovation ecosystem across Europe
Ready to apply? Here’s what you need to know.
All proposals need to be submitted by a team of two to four EIT Digital partners from at least two different European countries who are ready to collaborate intensively on a joint plan with the final goal of going to market.
Are you entrepreneurial and enthusiastic but unable to meet these requirements? Don’t worry, EIT Digital can support you in finding complementary partners to complete the team!
Not an EIT Digital partner yet? Don’t worry, you can start the application process and complete it if your proposal is selected.
In consideration of the support received an equity granting model is applied whereby EIT Digital will be granted equity in the venture.
Accepted proposals will start immediately after the results of the selection process are published.
- Continuous intake of proposals throughout 2022 with 3 pre-defined cut-off dates.
- The next cut-off date is November 30, 2022 at 17:00 CEST (hard deadline, no extension will be granted).
- Please refer to the Innovation Factory 2022 document and Cut-off 3 specific document for more details.
- Learn more: register for the next Information Session on October 6, 2022.
- Pitch to find your partner: register for the next Brokerage Event on November 3, 8 and 15, 2022 and find your partner.
How to participate?
Please read carefully the Innovation Factory 2022 document and the Cut-off 3 specific.
- If your organisation is already a Partner of EIT Digital: please go directly to the EIT Digital Intranet page and its proposal submission system.
- Organisations that are not yet Partners are expected to submit their applications for partnership latest at the moment of submission of the proposal. Please see partnership models for more information about becoming an EIT Digital Partner and provide initial information via the questionnaire for new organisations. This will initiate the Partner application process and put you in contact with the relevant EIT Digital Node. You will receive a Partner ID required to register for access to the EIT Digital Intranet page and its proposal submission system.
Should you need assistance in finding Partners of EIT Digital to collaborate with or have further questions about EIT Digital in general and Innovation Factory 2022 in particular, please contact the relevant Node.