ARISE Open Hours: Digital Cities
Meet our Accelerator team and speed your company growth
You’ve already built a thriving company in the Digital Cities field and now you’re looking to grow your business and sell internationally. But do you know how to get there?
The EIT Digital Accelerator is a tailor-made solution for early scaleups looking to conquer new markets. We specifically focus on companies with a proven track record in their home markets and a vision for expansion. We will help you get to the heart of the barriers that are holding your business back and work alongside you to identify the critical steps you need to take to achieve your next phase of growth. Join our Open Hours to hear more about our Accelerator.
During a free, 30-minute 1:1 virtual Open Hour session, you can discuss the challenges you are facing and get an overview of how EIT Digital Accelerator program can support you along your entrepreneurial journey.
Ready to sign up for a free Open Hours networking call?
What are we looking for
We are looking for scale-up companies leveraging digital technologies in the field of Digital Cities, who have proven traction within their home market and are ready to scale internationally, willing to access new markets and raising a European Series A Round between €1 and €10 million.
Digital Cities leverages the digital transformation of the cities through centralised, participative and collaborative interactions between city actors: government, city service providers, industry, and citizens. This transformation enables the deployment of disruptive information, mobility and safety services in the cities.
We are looking for scale-up companies in the following areas:
- Hardware & software/application solution for improved mobility within or between cities
- Early warning & recovery solutions for major city crisis
- City services management solution
Customer segments / sales strategies:
- Organising authorities (cities, regions)
- Service & utility companies
- Transport operators (public transport, parking)
- Telco operators
- System integrators
- City management software providers
What we offer
- 12 months acceleration period, access to 50 full-time senior business developers and access to finance experts across 9 countries in Europe and the Silicon Valley
- Free office space in target markets within EIT Digital regional co-location-centres
- Access to most relevant market players in the Digital Cities sector, including
- Public sector
- Logistic companies in the last mile
- Direct & system integrators & distributors serving above mentioned segments
- B2B2C Resellers
- Fundraising support for Series A, including review of materials and individual introductions to select investors
- PR & communications support preparing the market entry in new countries
Access to the talent pool of the EIT Digital Academy
- The program is equity-free, but a base fee and success fees for deals brokered apply. The fees are delayed up until 24 months after the start of the program.
Open Hours application
Applications can be submitted until October 3rd, 2018 at 23.59 h CET.
The timing of the Open Hours is October 11th, 9-12 am CET. Each individual slot will be 30 min.
The successful applicants will be informed about the exact slot by October 5th, 2018.