Join us to boost entrepreneurship and digital education in Europe!
Would you like to boost entrepreneurship and deep-tech education in Europe?
Submit your proposal to the EIT Digital Entrepreneurial Academy 2023 to develop and deploy with us education programmes and courses in deep-tech technologies with business development-oriented components.
In 2023, EIT Digital is looking for education providers in Europe to jointly develop and deliver:
- One-week summer programmes that combine state-of-the-art excellence in key digital technologies and societal applications with expertise in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Short continuing education courses that address the upskilling and reskilling needs of European professionals in the context of the global digital transformation
The work programme is guided by the EIT Digital Strategic Innovation Agenda 2022-2024, which identifies the five focus areas of our strategy: Digital Tech, Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing and Digital Finance.
Selected education programmes will be included in EIT Digital’s portfolio of Summer School programmes and respectively Professional School courses, delivered in partnership with training providers from EIT Digital’s pan-European ecosystem of over 350 partners from research and academia, business and industry, investment, and the public sector.
Engage in the largest European digital education ecosystem and benefit from Entrepreneurial Academy 2023!
- Call for proposals opening date: 1 July 2022.
- Submission deadline: 19 September 2022 at 17:00 CEST (hard deadline, no extension will be granted).
Submit your proposal
The EIT Digital Entrepreneurial Academy encourages the submission of the education proposals by European training providers such as universities, business, education and research organisations.
- Summer School proposals should present a one-week training programme for Master students, PhD students, young professionals and others who want to deep dive into emerging technologies, learn how to create new businesses using these technologies or upskill their careers. The programmes should be designed for a minimum capacity of 40 participants. A strong and impactful proposal should present evidence of the attractiveness of the topic based on market studies of learning needs, as well as an easily accessible location in Europe with the potential to attract many participants.
- Professional School proposals should present courses that provide a broad-based, practical introduction to the main concepts and practices in each field, combined with practical insights ready to be applied directly to the workplace. The courses should be delivered twice per year as open-enrolment courses and flexible in format to cater to in-company (B2B) delivery. Proposers must commit to an equal revenue share with EIT Digital and need to provide details on how they will support EIT Digital in the marketing and sales campaign.
If your proposal is selected, EIT Digital will co-invest in your plan to jointly develop and deploy education programmes and courses focused on deep-tech technologies and including business development-oriented components. Accepted proposals should be ready to start in January 2023.
How to participate?
Please read the Entrepreneurial Academy 2023 document carefully.
Download Entrepreneurial Academy 2023 document
EIT Digital is a partnership organisation. This implies that organisations owning the selected proposals are expected to be or become Partners of EIT Digital.
- If your organisation is already a Partner of EIT Digital: please go directly to the EIT Digital Intranet page and its proposal submission system.
- Organisations that are not yet Partners are expected to submit their applications for partnership latest at the moment of proposal submission. Please see partnership models for more information about becoming an EIT Digital Partner and provide initial information via the questionnaire for new organisations. This will initiate the Partner application process and put you in contact with the relevant EIT Digital Node. You will receive a Partner ID required to register for access to the EIT Digital Intranet page and its proposal submission system.
Please contact the relevant Node if you need assistance or have further questions about EIT Digital in general and Entrepreneurial Academy 2023 in particular.