EIT Digital Academy Summer Schools 2019
The EIT Digital Summer Schools welcome all university and industry participants who want to get hands-on experience of digital technology-based business development.
EIT Digital Summer Schools are unique two weeks events held every summer at several locations throughout Europe. Participants immerse themselves in real business case studies originating from accelerators, startups and our network of industrial partners.
The Summer Schools focus on Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing, Digital Infrastructure, and Digital Finance which are the EIT Digital Action Lines. The major societal and industrial challenges and business opportunities for Europe are there.
Join the brightest minds and learn to take a leadership position in the global digital economy!
REGISTRATION OPENS IN EARLY MARCH 2019
Get insights in the latest digital technology innovation and business development this summer!
Learning by doing and grow your network
As a participant in the Summer School you will work in teams and apply “learning by doing” to develop a mindset and skills for innovation and entrepreneurship. We hope you will take this great opportunity to learn and network with students and professional intrapreneurs from the business and innovation community.
Get the competence
Learn how disruptive technologies have an impact on markets and businesses, and how business models are changing.
Get the confidence
Learn the different stages of the business development process and how to turn a business idea into a viable go-to-market proposal.
Get the soft skills
Teamwork with peers and multidisciplinary professionals, tools and real business challenges will help you implement your learnings and bring them home to your own business.
Summer Schools Programme 2019
Rapid urbanisation is triggering important issues. Our Summer Schools respond to the challenge of maintaining attractive, inclusive and safe urban environments by using the new digital tools and their transformative power.
- Unleashing the Power of Data for Better CitiesRennes, June 30 - July 13
- Integrating personalized mobility solutionsTallinn, July 14 - July 27
- Digital Cities as Infrastructures for Smart MobilityTrento, July 14 - July 27
- Digital Transformation for Resilient CitiesLjubljana, June 30 - July 13
New digital technology and the associated digital transformation change the way we manufacture. Earlier business models based on cheap labour and outsourcing is no longer valid. Our summer schools focus on digitised factories, blended retail, personalised products and data-driven processes.
- IoT Platforms for Industry 4.0Munich, July 27 - August 10
- Disrupting Retail - Digitalization, Growth , and User EngagementHelsinki, August 4 - August 17
- Data Driven Manufacturing with Industry 4.0Bologna July 21 - August 3
Digital technologies enable solutions to prevent and early detect early stage mental and physical disorders. This can avoid larger health problems, lower healthcare costs and raise the quality of life at home and at work. Digital technologies can shape healthier lifestyles, allows for increased active longevity and for easy accessible care. and for long-term care.
- Healthy Lifestyle and Behavioural ChangeEindhoven, August 4 - August 17
- Longer Independent LivingLisbon, June 30 - July 13
Digital Infrastructure is the generic enabler of digital transformation through providing secure, robust, responsive and intelligent communications, data handling and access to software applications. Our summer schools target the generic technologies that drive the digital economy.
- Big Data AnalyticsStockholm, August 4 - August 17
- Internet of Things and Business TransformationStockholm, August 4 - August 17
Digital Finance delivers innovative financial products and services using digital technology. The objective is to make financial systems safer, simpler and increase customer value.
- Machine Learning for Financial DataBudapest, July 21 - August 3
We look forward to seeing you at the Summer Schools.