EIT Digital Accelerator (NEW!)
Tailor-made growth support for European tech scaleups
Secure international customers
Raise Series A funding
Scale up internationally
What we offer
12 months of international business growth services to help you scale up in European markets:
- Access to Market
- Qualified sales leads
- Direct introductions
- Go-to-market coaching
- Exclusive matchmaking events
- Network of 500+ corporate clients
- Learn more
- Access to Finance
- Financing needs assessment
- Introductions to the right investors
- Investment-readiness coaching
- Exclusive investor events
- Links to over 300+ international VCs
- Learn more
In addition to that you will get access to technology, talent, workspace in 10 countries and international visibility.
In this category, we are looking for innovative solutions to improve efficiency in production and retail, to better address customer needs, and to help save natural resources in manufacturing and logistics. This includes solutions creating value from big data collection, aggregation, analysis and visualization services (and their enabling technologies) for decentralized production management covering the complete product life cycle: design, simulation, production, operation/consumption, maintenance, and consumer relationship frameworks.
In this category, we are looking for innovations that address the concrete problems cities are facing today and the means to overcome these through centralized, participative and collaborative interactions between city actors: government, city service providers, industry, citizens. A multidisciplinary approach including service design, urbanism, and social sciences is used to provide an accurate understanding and address the concrete challenges of cities, in particular by developing sustainable business models.
In this category, we are looking for digital solutions that improve the wellbeing of a person during the working life. Ageing, working longer, and living longer do not imply that there are also more healthy work and living years. The result is a strong increase in occupational and individual healthcare costs. The focus are digital technologies that support prevention and early detection. Examples are products based on unobtrusive sensors and actuators and associated software services targeted at occupational and private health and fitness.
In this category, we are searching for core enabling products and services of the digital transformation. In networking, the focus is on improving the mobile broadband infrastructure, as well as network management tools based on software defined networks (SDN), and a multitude of IoT applications. In computing, we focus on Cloud Computing, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence, especially technologies efficiently combining AI techniques such as machine learning and deep learning capabilities on top of the cloud & Big Data platforms. In security, we are looking for solutions on privacy, cyber security, and digital ID management.
In this category, we are looking for disruptive solutions in three large segments where digital technologies will reshape the finance industry: (1) the future of retail banking (e.g. tools to improve customer relationships, mobile banking, cashless societies, micropayments and new payment services, …), (2) modernized corporate banking and insurance tech (e.g. simplification and automation tools for corporate clients, fluid/secure lending, P2P risk distribution, digitalization of equity capital markets and investment banking, cybersecurity, blockchain, …), and (3) digitalized Wealth/Asset Management (e.g. artificial intelligence and machine learning tools improving investment decisions, client authentication solutions, inclusive asset management tools for all citizen, …).
Some of the recent wins
- "The EIT Digital Accelerator played an important role in growing our business and attracting future institutional and private investors." Jaakko Olkkonen
CEO & Founder of Wellmo
- "EIT Digital is a European network of key players that is helping us find partners, clients and investors - and this is awesome for us!" Karen Prats
Co-Founder & CEO, PopPlaces
- "EIT Digital has opened doors for Sorry As A Service to new markets, and also introduced us to top-tier investors." Martin McGloin and Sabine Sipunova
Founder & CEO Sorry As A Service
- "With EIT Digital we have the chance of entering the markets of Northern Europe faster and save years with our expansion." Orlando Remédios
- "If you like to do business internationally, EIT Digital can open doors that otherwise would be closed for you." Vincent Philipsen
Director Sales Onegini
1. Are a fast-growing European tech scaleup
2. Have a product on the market and paying customers
3. Want to expand in European markets GET IN TOUCH